Skip to content
This is going to be a good PCOS Diet Blog! Finally!!!
bethremsberg posted:
http://excepttacotuesdays.blogspot.com

Every time I read someone's personal experience lately about PCOS, it's so depressing. I am tired of feeling sorry for myself, I am ready to see someone succeed at their weight loss goals or just die trying. I need inspiration. The author of this blog goes by "Boots McGillicutty" this has to be a fake name and I don't blame her because she gets very personally especially about her husband and their relationship.

It's called With the Exception of Taco Tuesdays . This looks like it is going to be a hilarious blog. I think it might get a little um, "colorful" at times. This girl with PCOS who has trouble losing weight has just moved to a beach house because it is her husband's dream. She hasn't owned a pair of shorts or a bathing suit for years. She either needs to lose the weight and actually leave the house or give up and watch her hubby go surfing everyday with a bunch of college girls. Of course she feels misunderstood and that no one understands, especially her skinny friends and her husband. Oh and after years of infertility she had 2 kids, so maybe she'll be giving some insight on that. She is not holding back and is sharing very personal info that I think many of us can identify. The only thing she has given up on is white flour and sugar, with the exception of taco tuesdays

Spotlight: Member Stories

Bonnie (22) DH (24) Dx with PCOS...After 18 months of TTC, we got a miracle BFP in March! Due 11/22/11, so blessed!

Helpful Tips

FReE## Ottawa Senators vs New York Rangers live stream nhl watch free ,..///watch HD tv online.
Watch Ottawa Senators vs New York Rangers live stream online Free HOCKEY Game Today. Don't miss Carolina Hurricanes vs Edmonton Oilers ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.