Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Is it Possible that being on Metformin alone for a month that i maybe pregnant???
An_220508 posted:

Take the Poll

i have been ill started taking metformin about a month ago, is it possible that i have already conceaved???????????
  • yes
  • no
vote
View Poll Results

fiannakyn responded:
its is always possable, but highly unlikely.

Metformin also causes a lot of gastro issues that are the same symptoms as morning sickness. it also can take 4 months or longer for it to positivly effect your body.

You can never base conception on symptoms. There is not a single symptom that is 100% only for pregnancy. You cant say "I threw up this morning, I am pregnant." cause it could be a bug or food instead.

The only way to be sure is to take a pregnancy test, the best time would be around the time your period is due.

good luck though!
Vicky, Dx PCOS /IR in 2000 at age 23, on Metformin1500mg daily, 7th cycle on Clomid.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 30 yr old woman, that has had pcos since probly about the age of 18. I have never had a menstration on my own, and now I have gained a lot of w...More

Helpful Tips

HD.TV]]]-Grenoble vs Montpellier Live Streaming Top 14 Orange online HD TV
When, where and how to watch Grenoble vs Montpellier Live Streaming online Top 14 Orange HD broadcast coverage. Here is Grenoble vs ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.