Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
SO MUCH PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kat571981 posted:
I BEEN IN SO MUCH PAIN FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS NOW. I BELIVE IT IS A NEW CYST, BECAUSE IT IS THE SAME PAIN I HAD WITH THE OTHER TWO CYST I HAD REMORE. BUT I CANN'T GET A DR. TO LISITEN TO ME, BECAUSE THEY CANN'T FIND THE CYST. THE DR. COULD NOT FIND THE LAST TWO ALSO. SO WHAT CAN I DO. I'M IN SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH PAIN I NEEEEEEEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

irisheyes213 responded:
If you are in severe pain and you can't manage it you need to go to the ER. They will either do a CT scan (if they are worried about other abdominal problems) or they will do an ultrasound. They can give you meds to help with the pain. If they can't see a cyst then it may be that something else is causing the pain and you need to work with your doctor to find the source of the pain. I understand your frustration as I am dealing with reoccuring abdominal pain every month right now. Some of the doctors believe it is cyst pain but my ob/gyn doesn't so I am going to a GI right now to rule out issues with my bowels causing the pain.

Hang in there and I hope you find some relief soon. It definitely can be frustrating and debilitating.

irisheyes213 responded:
I'm sorry that you are in so much pain. If you are in severe pain right now, you should head to the ER to rule out other problems then ovarian cysts. They can give you meds to manage the pain and make sure that you aren't dealing with something major.

If this pain is reoccurring, definitely work with your doctors to rule out other causes. I am going through a GI workup right now because my ob/gyn does not believe that my reoccurring abdominal pain is related to my cysts.

Hang in there. I know how frustrating and debilitating this can be when we don't have a definite answer for the cause of our pain.

cloud1981 replied to irisheyes213's response:
Hello. I know exactly what you are going through My husband has watched helplessly for about 5 years as I had severe abdomanal pain. At times my pains were so severe that I could barely get out of bed. Everytime he talked me into going to the doctor or the hospital they never knew what was wrong. They did ultrasounds, and tests, and GI scopes and they still had no results. They always thought I was lying about doing drugs or being pregnant. When I was able to go into my regular Dr. she would always come in telling me there is nothing that she can do/ she just doesn't know what is causing this pain. And then 2 weeks later I would receive her bill for the doctors visit. If all the symptoms fit for being PCOS when you go into the doctor tell them that you want a blood test to see if you have PCOS. That way you don't have to go through a bunch of unnecessary tests and then you can hopefully find something that will help with the pain. Good luck to you.

cl1234 responded:
Your pain description reminds me of someone my mother rides the bus with. The 'someone'(don't know her name) has a daughter that is going through what you are. See an endocrinologist if you haven't already. Try to find one that specializes in PCOS. I hope you feel better.

cl1234

Spotlight: Member Stories

Where o where do I even start... First off my husband & I have been married for almost 5 years and Have an amzing little boy who will be 3 in octo...More

Helpful Tips

SPORTS>>//Tim Bradley vs Manny Pacquiao Live Streaming HBO PPV Boxing 2014 Hd Video Online Tv
Hi Guys Don't mistake to start watching Manny Pacquiao vs Tim Bradley Online Boxing match on You'r Pc,Laptop,iphone.ipad,mobile,mac ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.