Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Had first Endo. Appointment.....
cl1234 posted:
So they had to reschedule for today so my boyfriend and I went @ 8am this morning. I have to go and get blood-work done and the 2hr glucose intolerance test. Hopefully I pass the test on that one! Then Monday morning at 9:30am I get an ultrasound and then at 11:30 it's HSG time. For anyone who doesn't know, HSG means Hysterosalpingogram. Not psyched for all this testing of course but I'm glad we're going to get the answers. In three weeks. Ugh!

cl1234 responded:
Bump =)

GigiSage responded:
I hope your HSG went well, I remember getting mine done and it was not fun but kinda cool to see the pictures - the radiologist doing it let me see them as they were taking them. Same with the ultrasounds. Did you get to see anything?

cl1234 replied to GigiSage's response:
At first when the doctor put in the catheter I almost cried from the pain but then it turned into a bit of cramoing but once she took out the catheter I was perfectly fine. My tubes are not blocked and they didn't see anything abnormal. I didn't look during the procedure but I looked at the picture after I sat up. I didn't realize how funny looking the fallopian tubes are. The whole system(uterous, ovaries etc..)looks weird. What she did tell me though was after today(no sex today) my boyfriend & I can start trying and possibly get pregnant. I have to go in tomorrow for the blood work and 2 hour glucose test. The 'worst' of the testing is done and I'm A-OK! Thanks for your post.

cl1234

cl1234 replied to cl1234's response:
*Bump*

Snowed in today!! Woo Hoo! Unfortunately I still have to shovel my car out and get to work by noon. For all of you who do not know the annoyance of shoveling a foot of snow, the end product of the hard work is worth it! Except when a plow comes by and blocks the end of the driveway.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Bonnie (22) DH (24) Dx with PCOS...After 18 months of TTC, we got a miracle BFP in March! Due 11/22/11, so blessed!

Helpful Tips

Boost colon health naturally!
A month back, I was suffering from constipation and so I started using Colon Cleanse RX . This supplement helped me within a day and ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.