Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Unsure of Myself
cl1234 posted:
Hi all. I've posted a few times in here and got excellent feedback. I guess I'm writing this post b/c I am terrified. I don't ovulate on my own b/c of PCOS. I am waiting for my blood work results and I have to call the first day of my next period. But now I'm freaking out b/c what if I did ovulate last week and am now pregnant? What if it ends in a m/c? We are not 100% financially stable. So why would we try? B/c I want to be a mom and my DB(darling boyfriend) wants to be a dad. My best friend says we shouldn't get pregnant right now b/c of finances. My family would be excited if I got pregnant and his mom would go crazy over having her first grandchild. I'm just scared. All the what if's are flowing through my brain. Not to mention that I'm on a depression med and anxiety med and I have fibromyalgia. I will be 33 in 6 1/2 months. I am just overwhelmed!! Thanks for reading.

cl

FrmGirl responded:
First off I'll tell you what my mom always told me...don't wait until you can afford to have a child b/c you'll never be able to afford it. If you are pregnant, just take it one day at a time...or one hour or one minute. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate. I hope this all works out for you. Let us know how it turns out.
Hannah(28)DH(26) PCOS '06 M/C 2007(early) Early delivery 2008 (23wks) Jude: May 21, 2008 - May 31, 2008; Gabriel: (adopted) Feb 2010

cl1234 replied to FrmGirl's response:
Thanks FrmGirl. I'm trying not to stress. Today is day 29 of this cycle and no AF yet. I'm not really expecting to have it b/c of the PCOS but who knows?

Helpful Tips

Max Muscle Blast
If you want to boost over-all results of muscle building then using Max Muscle Blast is a better option for you. This is not only ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 5 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.