Skip to content
Why is getting pregnant so difficult if your period is irregular?
Annie_WebMD_Staff posted:
Why is getting pregnant so difficult if your period is irregular? Many of our PCOS Community members are trying to conceive and that can be very difficult if you have an irregular period.

So WebMD has a lot of helpful articles for you including:

Irregular Periods and Getting Pregnant

Please take a look at the Infertility & Reproduction Health Center and our TTC with PCOS Community for more help too!

Take care everyone!

- Annie

jailynnsmommy responded:
because your body isn't releasing an egg and ur insulin levels could be messed up. it took my husband and i 1 year to conceive and that's when i was on 500mg of metformin for 3 months. we are trying to conceive again and i've been on metformin 1000mg for almost a year and nothing yet. but there's more to it like stress and weight and that can all make it so that u have an irregular period.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 20 year old college student living in the real world. I work and support myself except for my insurances. I've been bulimic for eight years...More

Helpful Tips

Max Muscle Blast
If you want to boost over-all results of muscle building then using Max Muscle Blast is a better option for you. This is not only ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.