Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Are you signed up for the Diabetes newsletters?
Annie_WebMD_Staff posted:
Are you signed up for the Diabetes newsletters? You don't have to have diabetes to benefit from this newsletter especially if you have PCOS or any other heath condition that can make it easier to develop diabetes in the future.

This week's Diabetes newsletter has a link to an article:
What Is Prediabetes or Borderline Diabetes?

So how do you sign up for the Diabetes newsletter or any other newsletter? You simply log in to WebMD, click on the "My Account" link at the top right hand of the page once you are logged in, and then click on the "Update" next to the Newsletters" word and then check the boxes of the various newsletters that WebMD offers. The newsletters will then be sent to your email inbox.

- Annie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Last January (2010) I was diagnosed with PCOS, and have been focusing on just making myself better all around. Hubby and I decided we want to have kid...More

Helpful Tips

WaTcH AMA Supercross Detroit 2014 live Streaming RD-11 Online HD Tv
WaTcH AMA Supercross Detroit 2014 live Streaming RD-11 Online HD TV WaTcH AMA Supercross 2014 live Detroit Streaming RD-11 Online HD TV ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.