Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Diet to help PCOS?
grrizzk posted:
For a young woman whose not trying to lose weight?

Annie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi grrizzk,

As many women who have been diagnosed with PCOS have or may have an insulin resistance, you may want to look at diet and food recipes geared toward preventing diabetes as women with PCOS have a higher probability of developing this condition.

I'm sure that the women here will be able to share their dieting ideas with you.

Our WebMD Food & Cooking Community may be a good place to start when you have special diet requirements.

Elaine Magee RD also has a really nice companion blog with recipe makeovers that are fun and informational so click on the Healthy Recipe Doctor Blog to get there!

- Annie

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I got married July 24, 2010. We have a daughter who is 3 1/2 years old. We are TTC for a second time and have been trying for almost 1 ...More

Helpful Tips

HBO 24/7: Bradley vs Pacquiao 2 Episode 2
watch Boxing match between Bradley vs Pacquiao welterweight Live online tv Get the best online sports coverage on the net directly on your ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.