Skip to content
There is Hope
tarakay17 posted:
Hello,

I am 28 and I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 18. I have always wanted to be a mother, but I was very worried that my PCOS would prevent that from ever happening. Despite never posting, I have been reading these borads faithfully for the last year. The emotional support I received by just reading and hearing the stories of others going through similar situations cannot be put into words. Anyways, I wanted to say thank you to all of you for postin and telling your stories. Your posts kept me positive and I am now preg. with my first child! Got three BFP's over the weekend and a blood test confirmed this morning.

kandy1978 responded:
I am so happy for you and wish you the best. I thank you for your post you have given me such hope because that is one of my worst fears not being able to be a mother

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 20 and have been diagnosed with PCOS. So far the Metformin has helped my irregularity and I am working on a exercise routine and diet that will h...More

Helpful Tips

CLICK//You are most welcome to Charlotte Bobcats vs Philadelphia 76ers live stream NBA Basketball online free NBA Basketball start today if you want to watch this match you must be
Charlotte Bobcats vs Philadelphia 76ers live stream NBA Basketball on your PC. Charlotte Bobcats vs Philadelphia 76ers live time is Monday, ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.