Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pcos and pelvic pain
mia8910 posted:
I got diagnosed with pcos last year when i was 21, i went from having no periods to havy painful ones every other month for a month long.I finally broke down and went to the emergency room one night,two blood transfusions and a pelvic ultrasound later i found out i had pcos. i had probally had it a little after i hit puberty i been to all sorts of gyno since i started menstrating because i knew something wasnt right with me so did my mom. But anyways that beside the point,well for birth control they put me on depo and i kinda like it and kinda dont i get these weird cramps or pelvic pain type deal alot sometimes its a instant pain it goes away after a few mins,and once in a while its like there is pain by or in my ovaries its hard to explain one day it hurt so bad i sat on my bathtub for an hour kinda doubled over, and my boyfriend was looking like he didnt know what to do. I did a little reasearch online i seen some women complaing about that kind of pain but as we all know the internet sometimes cant be a reliable source for information only depending on what website you go to. Whatever the case is i wonder what it is i go to my doctor every 2 to 3 months for a checkup and my shot.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 20 and have been diagnosed with PCOS. So far the Metformin has helped my irregularity and I am working on a exercise routine and diet that will h...More

Helpful Tips

FIRST>>>.Tampa Bay Lightning vs Ottawa Senators Live Stream
This Match Tampa Bay Lightning vs Ottawa Senators live. Both team are ready to face each other.So this match will be very enjoyable Watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.