could I
darkcloudsangel posted:
I am 38 and my doctor said I can still get pregnant and has me on metformin to help with doing that because I hadnt beeen able to get pregnant after he confirmed me that I could still get pregnat. I have been on it for 4 months and the months of july and agust I started early a week before my date I usually start. I am going to be 4 months on next month in october this month of september I didnt have a normal period. It started off a spotty brown to just a little heavier pinkish color and then back to the spotty brownish then nothing at all this only was happening for 2 days. I had to use only 2 pads. I have pain in my right and left lower abdomin off and on on different sides. I have been using the bathroom to urinate a lot and i have diarreah. My breast are larger and sore and tender. Could I be pregnant? Would i be able to feel my uterus now and tell?

maragayle responded:
If you're past the first date of when your period was scheduled to appear, you should be able to take a home pregnancy test. That would be my first suggestion! If not, try not to think about it until you can take a test. I know...easier said than done.

Best of luck! My fingers are crossed for you!