Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
could I
darkcloudsangel posted:
I am 38 and my doctor said I can still get pregnant and has me on metformin to help with doing that because I hadnt beeen able to get pregnant after he confirmed me that I could still get pregnat. I have been on it for 4 months and the months of july and agust I started early a week before my date I usually start. I am going to be 4 months on next month in october this month of september I didnt have a normal period. It started off a spotty brown to just a little heavier pinkish color and then back to the spotty brownish then nothing at all this only was happening for 2 days. I had to use only 2 pads. I have pain in my right and left lower abdomin off and on on different sides. I have been using the bathroom to urinate a lot and i have diarreah. My breast are larger and sore and tender. Could I be pregnant? Would i be able to feel my uterus now and tell?

maragayle responded:
If you're past the first date of when your period was scheduled to appear, you should be able to take a home pregnancy test. That would be my first suggestion! If not, try not to think about it until you can take a test. I know...easier said than done.

Best of luck! My fingers are crossed for you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 28 yrs old . i am have issues with pcos and abnormal bleeding plus i just found out that i am a diabetic but i really just want is to have a fam...More

Helpful Tips

Watch Lyon vs Juventus Live Streaming Soccer Europa League - Quarter-finals Online Hd Video Tv
Hello Dear, Today Soccer Live: you are most welcome Lyon vs Juventus live streaming online free sports start today if you want to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.