Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Unicorn Uterus
Stenya posted:

Hi everyone,

I have been active on the Clomid boards but just came across this one. I too have PCOS, and as I found out on Friday, I also have whats called a Unicorn Uterus. Basically I have 1/2 the uterus "normal" women do, and I likely only have one connected ovary/fallopian tube! Nice eh?!

We have finished my second round of Clomid and I am on CD 31 with still no AF. The pregnancy tests I have taken all say negative...could I still be pregnant anyways?

Im feeling kinda down today because I kinda feel like "what else could put a strike against me". Im trying to stay positive but it just seems hard. Anyone have any advice?

yudita responded:
Hi!:
Only one advice: keep trying like a person who pursue a dream, no matter how energy you put in your dream, the prize is the journey.
Any case is different, and only I want to ask you to live your life as better as you can: happy, optimist. I have PCOS too, I was depressed so many times, I am tired to be pesimist, and depressed, and decided to LIVE!. I had a beautiful smile: like you, I'm pretty sure!. Let's smile, then.
Look for professional advice, follow the instructions and LIVE>
Smile for me now. Yudita

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Vicky, I was diagnosed with PCOS at 23, but have had symptoms sense hitting puberty. I was put on Metformin from the begining, because I al...More

Helpful Tips

HD.TV]]]-Grenoble vs Montpellier Live Streaming Top 14 Orange online HD TV
When, where and how to watch Grenoble vs Montpellier Live Streaming online Top 14 Orange HD broadcast coverage. Here is Grenoble vs ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.