Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Took Prometrium..still no AF
Anon_229890 posted:
Can someone please give me insight as I'm pretty frustrated with my AF. I recently had a miscarriage 8/15/11. Everything went smoothly, had my AF the following month 9/15/11. I then had abnormal spotting after. I met with my obgyn and she stated that everything looked fine and said it may just be my hormones. To stop the bleeding , she advised me to take prometrium for 10 days. Bleeding stopped, but I haven't had my AF yet. I'm currently 11 days late, getting very anxious as I would like to be back to "normal " again. Pregnancy test resulted in bfn. Is this normal?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 20 year old college student living in the real world. I work and support myself except for my insurances. I've been bulimic for eight years...More

Helpful Tips

%%%%%%$$$$$$(Online TV)$$$$$$$%%%%%% Sheffield Wednesday vs Queens Park Rangers Live Streaming Soccer Online England – .C.h.a.m.p.i.o.n.s.h.i.p. HD TV
Are You Looking for exciting soccer? Looking for awesome soccer match with HD video on your pc and related others? Don't worry. It is ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.