Skip to content
PCOS Support groups
miapapaya86 posted:
Hi,
I am 25 and have been struggling with pcos for about 3 yrs now. I've recently moved to Tacoma, Washington and I am trying to meet new people to chat with and workout with that understand what I'm dealing with. If anyone has any ideas as to where I could start looking for maybe a support group or something I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You

jenkoelenko responded:
Welcome!

I would suggest talking with a local OB/GYN or the local hospital and asking them about a support group. I figure that would be the best starting point. Good luck! I know that in-person makes a huge difference, but you are still more than welcome to come and chat/vent/question/etc. all of us here We're more than happy to help in any way that we can!

Wishing you happy and painfree moments!!
~Jenna

DownWithPCOS responded:
I live in the area and am struggling with PCOS I dont even have a good doctor, I was going to Dr.Pheobe Ho's office but shes NEVER there and Im only seen by her midwife... i had to find out from google wat was going on the n I had to BEg to be tested so im stuck and would love some advice on where to go to get help..

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 20 year old college student living in the real world. I work and support myself except for my insurances. I've been bulimic for eight years...More

Helpful Tips

Max Muscle Blast
If you want to boost over-all results of muscle building then using Max Muscle Blast is a better option for you. This is not only ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.