Skip to content
Anyone on Metformin and taking Vitex, Tribulus, or both?
njvmom posted:
I just had lab work done again and my LH and FSH came back abnormal. LH was 10.2 and FSH was 5.9. After doing a few online searches I found that LH and FSH should be a 1:1 ratio. To try to balance my hormones my OB/GYN has prescribed Metformin 500 mg twice a day and she requested that I cut my carb intake, which I have since pretty much eliminated (no carbs with the exception of one "cheat" day a week). While doing those online searches I also came across a few sites and blogs that other women with PCOS / LH FSH imbalance take Vitex / Tribulus with some success. I guess my question is does anyone have any experience with taking either or both of these supplements with Metformin? TIA

Kristina (32) DH (34) TTC Baby #2 for 3 years
DD (7) and 4 angel babies

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 21 years old and have had pcos for the past 4 years. the way i found out is that my period had stopped for about 3 months and me and my mom didnt...More

Helpful Tips

Max Muscle Blast
If you want to boost over-all results of muscle building then using Max Muscle Blast is a better option for you. This is not only ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.