Skip to content
pcos & me
annajean513 posted:
I'm 23 years old and i'll be 24 in january.I have been struggling with pcos for 9 years. Unfourtunately it's been winning for 5 of them. At first i would only have a few periods a year (1-3)but, now i'll bleed heavily for two weeks. Stop bleeding for a week. Then bleed two or more weeks. Now I just dont know what to do. I'm getting dizzy when sitting, standing, driving, and so on. I'm getting very concerned and dont have medical insurance and i have no idea about what to do any suggestions for me?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am female in her twenties! I was diagnosed with pcos at the age of 17. I was having less periods and was concerned so I had tests run and was diagno...More

Helpful Tips

FReE## Ottawa Senators vs New York Rangers live stream nhl watch free ,..///watch HD tv online.
Watch Ottawa Senators vs New York Rangers live stream online Free HOCKEY Game Today. Don't miss Carolina Hurricanes vs Edmonton Oilers ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.