Skip to content
Failed IVF attempt...now trying to decide whats next...
SamanthaRae21 posted:
My husband and I are 24 and 26 and have been TTC for 1 1/2 years. We decided to try IVF last month and they retrieved 11 eggs and by day 5 transfer we only had 2 viable embies to transfer in. Sadly we got a a BFN 2 weeks later. We were devestated.

We have had all sorts of testing. I have been deemed normal besides having polycystic ovaries, but apparently I do not have PCOS. My labs came back normal besides a slighty over normal testosteron level and I have had normal periods my entire life. I also ovulate normally according to my progesteron test. My husband was perfect! So we are unexplained...which is SO irritating!

We are considering trying Follistism with a trigger shot and natural intercourse. A friend of mine did this and had success with it after 3 cycles and is now pregnant with twins.

I think the IVF may have been too invasive on my body and stressed it out too much. Im hoping this new method will be less stressfull on my body and mind and we will be able to relax a bit more.

Anyone had any expierence with this?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2011. Its still very hard for me to digest. All I ever wanted was to be a mom, and the way things are going it does not l...More

Helpful Tips

Watch Columbus Blue Jackets vs New York Islanders Live Streaming Hockey 2014 Hd Video Online Tv
Welcome To Sports Fans Watch Columbus Blue Jackets vs New York Islanders Live Streaming NHL Hockey 2014 Season ICE Hockey Online Direct TV. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.