Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
13 and worried
An_241664 posted:
I believe that I have POCS. I am only 13 years old and will be turning 14 in December. I have had my period for 3 months and at the end of this month it will be 4. I also have a lot of hair in places girls don't usually. Such as my face, stomach, and back. I started searching the web to see if I could find some answers and that's when I found out about POCS. Now I am kind of nervous because it says that this can affect being able to have children. I was wondering if I can be treated and or whether or not that will help with the symptoms or not. Please Help!

kam777 responded:
Get an appointment with an ob/gyn or an endocrinologist. They can get you on something to control and regulate your periods and to decrease the excess hair. Most likely you can still get pregnant when the time comes

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello my fellow cystas! I'm glad a community like this exists for women like us (thank you WebMD). I was diagnosed two weeks ago, for the second t...More

Helpful Tips

Watch Lyon vs Juventus Live Streaming Soccer Europa League - Quarter-finals Online Hd Video Tv
Hello Dear, Today Soccer Live: you are most welcome Lyon vs Juventus live streaming online free sports start today if you want to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.