Skip to content
has anyone else had this problem?
JLW81 posted:
I am 29 with PCOS. I also have and IUD (Mirena). I had Lap-Band surgery on 7-1-10 and have gone from 240 to 180. I take Metformin 500mg twice a day for the PCOS, Lipitor 10 mg daily and Prestiq 50 mg daily (anxiety / OCD). It seemed my PCOS symptoms were decreasing. I had even started spotting for 2 days every 30 days. I was told by my endocrinologist and GYN that my symptoms should decrease with my weight loss which excited me. The problem is things have changed. My weight loss has hit a plateau (which I was going to deal with after the holidays) and my spotting as stopped. I thought that could be normal as my body is adjusting to the difference in weight and regulating hormones. Over the last few weeks however I am moody, I cry for no reason, get irritated over the slightest thing, my breasts hurt, I'm fatigued, and have noticed some on/off left lower quadrant pain. I also have a history of central hypothyroidism which resolved as spontaneously as it appeared 2 years ago. I feel like my hormones are all in an uproar and I'm at their mercy. I will contact my endocrinologist and GYN tomorrow but just needed to know if anyone else has had this issue. I simply feel broken right now.

sexydess responded:
I also have Mirena before but not anymore. I experience problem with my eating.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello i am 19 years old. I was with someone for 3 years (this was from 8th grade to my sophomore year) and he gave me Chlamydia, I got cured but it wa...More

Helpful Tips

CLICK//You are most welcome to Charlotte Bobcats vs Philadelphia 76ers live stream NBA Basketball online free NBA Basketball start today if you want to watch this match you must be
Charlotte Bobcats vs Philadelphia 76ers live stream NBA Basketball on your PC. Charlotte Bobcats vs Philadelphia 76ers live time is Monday, ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.