Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
cjkn2003 posted:
Hello, I believe i have pcos i mean all of the symptoms fit. i cant get rid oof my facial hair i get waxed every two weeks my entire face. my periods are irregular always have been, but when it does come its only a a discharge, that caueses major yeast infections. im 28 years old and i want children so bad that i have dreamed of what they will look like and i already have them named. however im scared to death because EEVERY WOMAN on my mthers side of the familt has had to have a complete historectomy by the time they were 34 due to ovarian cysts.
is there any help for this, that doesnt cost an arm and a leg i dont have insurance and im scared to death does anyone have any advice?
bdwitherite responded:
have seen 9 diff docs in the past 7 years i had symptoms before that....get yourself some ins even if you have to get medicaid and go see some might have to see a few of them before anyone gives you the answers you need, each one of the ones i saw didnt want to test me for anything, and tho they wanted to know the family history they were quick to dismiss it, they said things like, "its not hereditary or your too young to be tested for it" dont except those answers and you have rights as a patient, most people dont know or your ins are paying the doctor for their time...dont let them dismiss you so quick, and dont be scared to ask them questions, you might get lucky and only have to see one doc or might have to see 9 like me but dont give up!!!
good luck

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I am 23 years old. I have PCOS and found out about it 6 years ago. I had gastric by pass in feb 2010. I have lost 85 lbs since than, and I feel gr...More

Helpful Tips

ONLINE]]]-Real Madrid vs Barcelona live streaming online Copa del Rey mahabub.a2z133 is online.
Watch & Enjoy Live Streaming Real Madrid vs Barcelona Live Spanish Copa del Rey Soccer match online stream Tv, Watch your favorite team ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.