Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
first time
sakeenahwilliams posted:
hi this is my first time. I am 32 and my husband is 26 and we have been married for almost 6 years on May 09, 2006. I feel like we have been praying and trying to get pregnant since day one. I was diagnosed with PCOS at the age of 21, I have had two surgeries for cyst removal on ovaries and ovarian drilling and still no baby. Honestly i think i cry everyday more than one or two times a day. Sometime i feel like there is no one that feels or understand the pain that i go through. I t is so bad that it is hard to rejoice for others who are blessed with kids and it is hard not to question God about why not us. I find myself watching baby story all the time and crying through most of it. I don't know what else to do and what step to take right now. I am really hurt and frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lewlabell responded:
I feel you pain. I have only been trying 2 years and feel that I going though the same issues. I feel no one tells you how much other people getting pregnant is going to affect you. It seems I am hearing about lots of pregnancies but none of them are me. All I can say is keep your head up girl! We are out there or at least I will be! I really am trying to wrap my head around all of it. My brain is always leaping to thoughts of what if this doesn't happen or I just want to give up. Crying is an everyday for me...and it has only been 2 years...I can't imagine struggling for as long as you have? How have you dealt with it so far? The next step? What do you have as options? Do you want to adopt? Keep trying for your own? What treatments have you gone through so far?

sakeenahwilliams replied to lewlabell's response:
h Lewlabell
Thanks for messaging me. To answer your questions, If it wasn't for the holyspirit and my husband i really don't know how i could get through it day by day. I really dont know what my next step will be i have thought about taking the old metformin pills that i have? but i am not sure. other than the metformin pills i really don't have any other options. I wouldn't mind adoption but my husband doesn't because he really want his own child and don't want to give up on having his own biological child. Right now i am just waiting on God to bless us naturally........... but enough about me. when and how were you diagnosed? and what treatments have you taken? and do you feel as any has worked?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I began menstration very early (10 years old) and at 12 years old, I had a cyst to rupture. My GYN at that time became concerned that I might have PCO...More

Helpful Tips

Max Muscle Blast
If you want to boost over-all results of muscle building then using Max Muscle Blast is a better option for you. This is not only ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.