Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
atypical PCOS
lewlabell posted:
First try at this! I am 24 years old and have been trying to get pregnant for almost 2 years. At my last appointment I was told I have atypical PCOS. I have done lots of reading about the syndrome and am really just starting this discussion for emotional help. I never thought I was the type of person to literally scowl at ladies that are pregnant. I wouldn't say I am totally depressed on the issue it just makes me sad that I can't conceive. I feel my heart sinking every time I look at my nephew whom some days I don't even want to see. I was just wondering what you other women out there have done to help with the emotional stress of fertility. Everyone tells you not to worry but how can't you? My husband is 7 years older than I am and he wants a family more than I think I do LOL. I will not give up just need a pick-me-up right now feeling lost!

kam777 responded:
Are you on any treatment? What are your PCOS symptoms?

lewlabell replied to kam777's response:
I am on provera to get my periods and then clomid. I have only done 3 cycles. I have had to switch doctors because of insurance so I think that has a lot to do with the way I am feeling. I met my new doc in the morning.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with PCOS about 1 and a half years ago because I thought for sure was pregnant. I had been on birth control since I got married and fi...More

Helpful Tips

WWE Wrestlemania 30 Live Stream Online Hd Video Here Link
WWE Wrestlemania 30 Live Stream PPV Free Online. WrestleMania XXX (also known as WrestleMania 30) will be the thirtieth annual WrestleMania ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.