Skip to content
A long history of Bulimia and PCOS- Help?
Michelle3Kristin posted:
Hello,

My name is Michelle. I'm a mostly recovered bulimic. I was bulimic for 10 years and was ednos for sometime before that. I have not regularly engaged in eating disorder related behaviors for about 3 years now. I have been medically stable since then. However, I definitely do not eat regularly or normally... Almost as soon as I stabilized medically I found out I have PCOS. Since I have PCOS I am supposed to have a very limited diet in order to control my weight. I cant even eat normal for a normal person let alone for someone with dietary restrictions. Does anyone have an advice or experience in a similar situation? I have been trying and trying for the past 3 years to master this and I just cant seem to do it. I want to be at a healthy weight and to eat normally. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Take care God bless,

Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 23 years old, newly married, and I have PCOS. I am in pain every month from the serveness of my PMS disorder but no period every month. I see a l...More

Helpful Tips

CLICK//You are most welcome to Charlotte Bobcats vs Philadelphia 76ers live stream NBA Basketball online free NBA Basketball start today if you want to watch this match you must be
Charlotte Bobcats vs Philadelphia 76ers live stream NBA Basketball on your PC. Charlotte Bobcats vs Philadelphia 76ers live time is Monday, ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.