Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
not prego either
maynerd82 posted:
Hi, I read these things all the time but have never written on a wall or someone elses post. I have been going through the same issues as the first lady. I have been married since july 2005 and we still have yet to get pregnant. I have triend everything loseing the weight, gaining it right back with chlomid, taken metformin, going to dr after dr. and taken i don't even want to count preg. test. I feel like giving up. we can't afford to adopt and foster care was way too difficult. Im ready to thrown in the towel and just let my body alone. People will never understand women like us. we feel as if we have failed ourselves and our spouses. I can't even Go to a baby shower or go to the hospital to see friends babies. It is too much. But the anger they send me they will never understand. with all of that said I do believe and hold true to the fact that I will be a mom someday. I just have to hold on. so do you ladies. it will be alright I have hope for you all...

Spotlight: Member Stories

About Me: I'm a wife and a mom. Why I came to WebMD: To become a better informed health consumer. I'm a baby boomer facing the same cha...More

Helpful Tips

The Metformin Manifesto
This has been floating around a PCOS forum on a different site for years. I thought it would be good to pass on here. I DID NOT WRITE IT. ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 27 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.