Skip to content
not prego either
maynerd82 posted:
Hi, I read these things all the time but have never written on a wall or someone elses post. I have been going through the same issues as the first lady. I have been married since july 2005 and we still have yet to get pregnant. I have triend everything loseing the weight, gaining it right back with chlomid, taken metformin, going to dr after dr. and taken i don't even want to count preg. test. I feel like giving up. we can't afford to adopt and foster care was way too difficult. Im ready to thrown in the towel and just let my body alone. People will never understand women like us. we feel as if we have failed ourselves and our spouses. I can't even Go to a baby shower or go to the hospital to see friends babies. It is too much. But the anger they send me they will never understand. with all of that said I do believe and hold true to the fact that I will be a mom someday. I just have to hold on. so do you ladies. it will be alright I have hope for you all...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Was dx with PCOS at 17/18. Been ttc almost 2 years with my DH. I have a great RE that we are working with. Very excited to conceive and seriously star...More

Helpful Tips

Lose Weight whereas not Them!
Premium Pure Forskolin is that the unbelievable weHow are you able to have the benefit of Premium Pure Forskolin?ight loss breakthrough ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.