Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I NEED HELP!!!
ninawilkerson posted:
me and my husband have been trying to conceive for over a year, I have fibroids on my uterus. my periods are horribly painful and nothing helps. The even worse part is that my husband cant actually add me to his insurance unless i get pregnant. so i have no insurance to go to a doctor, i have fibroids on my uterus and it seems like no matter how hard we try, we will never be able to make a family for ourselves, also, im only 23 years old and these are the issues that im facing. i see others with problems but most of them are in their 40's. why is this happening and is there anything i can do to without prescription medicine and going to the doctor? I just want some HELP!

amandanicole624 responded:
without insurance you can try a local health dept. I started having issues about 5 years ago and I am 27. if you wait you might have bigger problems such as cancer or infertility that cannot be reversed. Try a health dept. at least they can help some.

ninawilkerson replied to amandanicole624's response:
I have tried the local health departments, without insurance, they want to know how much my husband makes and they charge me full price for everything, The estimated amount to do the testing is $7,000. and I am still paying off a hospital bill for this problem in the amount of $4,800. I cant afford to be paying much and the bills are piling up. and so are the problems and the pain! if anyone knows of any herbal meds that might help or some home remedy's

Spotlight: Member Stories

I myself started my cycle when I was 12, my mother started hers at age 9. For the first couple of years my cycle was pretty decently regular, once or ...More

Helpful Tips

NSF Certified sport
You're well-educated that will either that is why I suppose that character a little bit and I said that the guys do not use this Friday ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.