Skip to content
ninawilkerson posted:
me and my husband have been trying to conceive for over a year, I have fibroids on my uterus. my periods are horribly painful and nothing helps. The even worse part is that my husband cant actually add me to his insurance unless i get pregnant. so i have no insurance to go to a doctor, i have fibroids on my uterus and it seems like no matter how hard we try, we will never be able to make a family for ourselves, also, im only 23 years old and these are the issues that im facing. i see others with problems but most of them are in their 40's. why is this happening and is there anything i can do to without prescription medicine and going to the doctor? I just want some HELP!
amandanicole624 responded:
without insurance you can try a local health dept. I started having issues about 5 years ago and I am 27. if you wait you might have bigger problems such as cancer or infertility that cannot be reversed. Try a health dept. at least they can help some.
ninawilkerson replied to amandanicole624's response:
I have tried the local health departments, without insurance, they want to know how much my husband makes and they charge me full price for everything, The estimated amount to do the testing is $7,000. and I am still paying off a hospital bill for this problem in the amount of $4,800. I cant afford to be paying much and the bills are piling up. and so are the problems and the pain! if anyone knows of any herbal meds that might help or some home remedy's

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Vicky, I was diagnosed with PCOS at 23, but have had symptoms sense hitting puberty. I was put on Metformin from the begining, because I al...More

Helpful Tips

Watch Columbus Blue Jackets vs New York Islanders Live Streaming Hockey 2014 Hd Video Online Tv
Welcome To Sports Fans Watch Columbus Blue Jackets vs New York Islanders Live Streaming NHL Hockey 2014 Season ICE Hockey Online Direct TV. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.