Skip to content
Famera????Any ideas??
eyeluvbn posted:
I was just wondering how many of you out there have been on Famera? I have done 10 cycles of Clomid and have done 1 cycle of the Famera. I was just wondering because the I changed Dr's to get on the Famera. Normally my projesterone is checked on Day 22 and they now want it on Day 21. Normally they tell me that a healthy ovulation will be at a 10 and my last test came back at an 8. I was wondering maybe because they tested sooner would be the reason for a lesser number. I'm starting to have pregnancy symptoms as I have been pregnant twice and lost both pregnancies. But I didn't know maybe taking this medicine would be all new symptoms going into my cycle. Any thoughts are welcomed I would most appreciate them. Sending baby dust everyones way!!

cnsjns08 responded:
Have you considered/talked to your doctor about Metformin?

eyeluvbn replied to cnsjns08's response:
I have been on metformin for almost 2 years now when we began the fertility process. The Femara is like Clomid will less side afftects It's supposed to do the same thing. The metformin is realy hard on me and we have even tried time release. I take it 3 times a day but I spend most of my time in the bathroom. They said that is pretty common but should start to go away after the second week but it's still the same for me.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were married in 2000. We TTC in 2002, and I was diagnosed w/PCOS in 2003. I had one miscarriage in Feb 2003. I started taking Met in ...More

Helpful Tips

Watch Columbus Blue Jackets vs New York Islanders Live Streaming Hockey 2014 Hd Video Online Tv
Welcome To Sports Fans Watch Columbus Blue Jackets vs New York Islanders Live Streaming NHL Hockey 2014 Season ICE Hockey Online Direct TV. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.