Skip to content
PCOS treatments not working
An_244384 posted:
I have had PCOS for over 14 years and was being treated with birth control pills ever since I found out. In June 2010 I had a blood clot in my lung and was forced to go on other less effective treatment. I was on northindrone and it worked really good, but my pulmonologist said it was not safe. I tried metformin and it did not work. I am now on Prometruim and I am still not having regular periods like I did on northindrone or the pill. Does anyone know of any other treatments safe for someone with a past PE?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Was dx with PCOS at 17/18. Been ttc almost 2 years with my DH. I have a great RE that we are working with. Very excited to conceive and seriously star...More

Helpful Tips

CLICK//You are most welcome to Charlotte Bobcats vs Philadelphia 76ers live stream NBA Basketball online free NBA Basketball start today if you want to watch this match you must be
Charlotte Bobcats vs Philadelphia 76ers live stream NBA Basketball on your PC. Charlotte Bobcats vs Philadelphia 76ers live time is Monday, ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.