Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Need Help.
trdem26 posted:
I was diagnosed with PCOS last summer and I've accepted it. However, I started having these headaches for over two weeks and they have been driving me insane. The headaches have been mostly in the back and on the left side a little back from my temple. I've also been experiencing pressure in my head. The doctor also noticed that my right pupil is bigger than my left and that they don't react the same. I had a MRI done and they didn't see anything, but still I was on metformin they couldn't give me the dye. I am also slightly anemic so my doctor thinks that the headaches maybe just from being anemic. So I started to take iron supplements, but I still have the headaches. My doctor got me an appointment with a neurologist in two weeks and decided to have him decide on whether or not to have another MRI done with contrast. The doctor also had me get a blood test to check on my pituitary gland but the results haven't came back yet. I was told that a Pituitary Tumor can have the same symptoms as a PCOS. So I was wondering if anyone else has heard this or experienced this symptoms. I'm starting to worry so any information will help. Thanks.

Texasgirl79 responded:
Not to alarm you but i think you are doing the right thing by getting the headache issue checked out. i have had pcos for about 10yrs and i have never hear of a that. good luck and keep us posted on your results. God bless.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together from 6 years. We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I found out I was ...More

Helpful Tips

Connecticut-Kentucky live streaming via the tournament's
http://ncaa-baskect-ball-ppv-live.blogspot.com/ http://ncaa-baskect-ball-ppv-live.blogspot.com/ ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.