Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
PCOS pain
cl1234 posted:
Why have my last three OB/GYN's did not believe me when I had/have ovarian cyst pain?? I had a ct scan and blood work. This is the reason I'm in pain so why don't these doctors believe me?? I am so irritated. I fired my current OB/GYN and am going to a womens center clinic. I currently have a cyst that is about 2cm(1 inch) and whenever they press on that side, it hurts like Hell!!!

cl1234 responded:
  • *Bump**

Anyone in the same boat??
  •  
    Superstar6789 replied to cl1234's response:
    Not sure that I can offer any help however I understand your pain. I have been in pain on and off for about 3 years. I have an ultrasound my ovaries get to about 5-6cm they go in clean it up and it happens all over again. I have switched Dr's and am hopeful that this Dr will DO something. Still it's been about 2 months so far with non stop pain in my lower right ovary area. If I wear tight cloths or if I lean up against something it really hurts. It's so frustrating when you can not get help from a Dr. You may want to consider a second opinion.

cl1234 replied to Superstar6789's response:
    Me too! I am going to a womens health center to get a third opinion by this point.

Helpful Tips

Max Muscle Blast
    If you want to boost over-all results of muscle building then using Max Muscle Blast is a better option for you. This is not only ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    5 of 5 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
    Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.