PCOS pain
cl1234 posted:
Why have my last three OB/GYN's did not believe me when I had/have ovarian cyst pain?? I had a ct scan and blood work. This is the reason I'm in pain so why don't these doctors believe me?? I am so irritated. I fired my current OB/GYN and am going to a womens center clinic. I currently have a cyst that is about 2cm(1 inch) and whenever they press on that side, it hurts like Hell!!!

cl1234 responded:
  • *Bump**

Anyone in the same boat??
  •  
    Superstar6789 replied to cl1234's response:
    Not sure that I can offer any help however I understand your pain. I have been in pain on and off for about 3 years. I have an ultrasound my ovaries get to about 5-6cm they go in clean it up and it happens all over again. I have switched Dr's and am hopeful that this Dr will DO something. Still it's been about 2 months so far with non stop pain in my lower right ovary area. If I wear tight cloths or if I lean up against something it really hurts. It's so frustrating when you can not get help from a Dr. You may want to consider a second opinion.

cl1234 replied to Superstar6789's response:
    Me too! I am going to a womens health center to get a third opinion by this point.