Skip to content
New here.
RIWife posted:
I just met with a preconcepton counselor at Maternal Fetal Medicine. He said I may have possible PCOS and he was gonna send my midwife a letter telling her to send me to an RE to start Metformin.I also have an undetermined clotting issue(previous DVT/PE)and I will require lovenox or heparin during my entire pregnancy and up to 6weeks post.I'm just wondering if any of you ladies are going through something similar and what your RE recommends.Im just trying to prepare myself for anything and everything.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with PCOS at 24. I found out a year and a half later that I also have thyroid issues. I am unable to conceive on my own it seems. Day ...More

Helpful Tips

FReE## Ottawa Senators vs New York Rangers live stream nhl watch free ,..///watch HD tv online.
Watch Ottawa Senators vs New York Rangers live stream online Free HOCKEY Game Today. Don't miss Carolina Hurricanes vs Edmonton Oilers ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.