Skip to content
Questions
ahsportygurl21 posted:
So i went through the pelivc ultrasound and it appeared i do have PCOS but all lab came back normal. Has this happened to anyone else? An if so what causes this if all hormones are fine? I now wait to see AF and will start clomid. Never wanted to see her so badly! lol! im on cycle day 36 so hopefully soon. Any advice is appreciated!

Natalie17608 responded:
hi i am 23yrs old and have been diagnosed with pcos aswell and all of my lab work had came back normal the dr had put me on metformin but it did not help he said there was nothing else that he could do for me so i switched to a diff. dr i than had another test done to make sure that my tubes were open and they were fine in a couple months i will be starting clomid also i do not have periods regular and the dr advised that i have slim chances of getting pregnant without any help so that is why im going on clomid

ronicab responded:
all my lab work came back normal too. my ultrasound shows that i have pcos. i had an hsg done to see if there is blockage in my tubes. the right is fine and my left shows a little damage but still enough flow that the doc doesnt think blockage is the problem. he wants to see if i have a period on my own. if not im supposed to call and get another round of provera. after this round im supposed to start the clomid. this waiting for my period is driving me crazy. i know its not gonna come. i never wanted a period so bad in my life!!!! the only advice i can give is have patience. all this anxiety im feeling is crazy and useless. things can only go as fast as our bodyz will allow. in the end your patience will be rewarded.

beccarn09 replied to ronicab's response:
I didn't have a period after 7 moths of stopping birth control. Me and my husband were married in November, we were tttc by the end of summer. When my period never started, I went to OB dr. She checked my thyroid and a hormone level. They both came back ok. So she started me on Provera as well. The first round did not work for me either. So I went back to doctor last week and she ordered an Ultrasound and another round of Provera, then if I start my period a clomid challenge she called it where I take it for one month and then get blood tests throughout the month to make sure my body is ovulating. Got my results from US yesterday and she said I have PCOS...I was in complete shock. I always had normal periods with the birth control. I am waiting to start my period too!! I finished it on Tuesday, so hoping it comes any day now...I had no idea i had any problems like that...I have no facial hair, not over weight (she actually wants me to gain 10 pounds), and have no other health complications. I have been very anxious and cant sleep...Its great to know we can come on here and discuss our frustrations!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 30 yr old woman, that has had pcos since probly about the age of 18. I have never had a menstration on my own, and now I have gained a lot of w...More

Helpful Tips

FReE## Ottawa Senators vs New York Rangers live stream nhl watch free ,..///watch HD tv online.
Watch Ottawa Senators vs New York Rangers live stream online Free HOCKEY Game Today. Don't miss Carolina Hurricanes vs Edmonton Oilers ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.