Skip to content
Alternative to Metformin
MarthaJane93 posted:
I feel very convicted to let my fellow PCOS sufferers know about a product I recently started taking. It's called GlucoRein, and it's from a company called Napa Valley Nutritionals.

It's a Chlorogenic Acid supplement derived from the coffee bean (don't worry - it's caffeine free), and since I started taking it my hair has completely stopped falling out, and my periods have RETURNED. As an added bonus - I've lost about 20 lbs in the last 2 months.

I really feel that this is a great product, and it has helped me tremendously.

Here is the information:

www.nvnutritionals.com
www.glucorein.com

SunblushStarfish responded:
I am definitely going to try this. I have been on/off/on/off Metformin and on/off/on/off birth control with the hopes of controlling my PCOS. I have already had a full hysterectomy and I am still suffering with hair loss on my head, big bloated belly, night sweats, hot flashes and mood swings that would make the wildest rollercoaster look pathetic. I'm so fed up with feeling like this - the constant discomfort, sharp pains and all the other symptoms that go with this beast called PCOS.

MarthaJane93 replied to SunblushStarfish's response:
Hi! I wanted to let you know that this company is doing a contest to promote their new PCOS product.

www.nvnutritionals.com/pcoscontest/

Spotlight: Member Stories

Was dx with PCOS at 17/18. Been ttc almost 2 years with my DH. I have a great RE that we are working with. Very excited to conceive and seriously star...More

Helpful Tips

CLICK--
Hi Guys Don't mistake to start watching Manny Pacquiao vs Tim Bradley Online Boxing match on You'r Pc,Laptop,iphone.ipad,mobile,mac ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.