Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Suggestions and feedback please
Natalie17608 posted:
Hi i am 23 years old and about a year ago i was diagnosed with pcos. My periods are irregular and only last about 3 days when i do have it. The dr started me out of metformin and i did not get my periods while on it once i stopped taking the metformin i got my periods for 2 months and than stopped again. I have since went and got a test where they inject dye in you to make sure that your tubes are open and everything came back fine. The dr wants to start me on clomid in the next couple of months. I would like some feedback about clomid and any other suggestions please and thank you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I got my period when I was 12 and it was"normal" for about a year. Then it started skipping and I went to a gynecologist and an endocrinolog...More

Helpful Tips

The Metformin Manifesto
This has been floating around a PCOS forum on a different site for years. I thought it would be good to pass on here. I DID NOT WRITE IT. ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 27 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.