Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
PCOS like ovaries
msharris88 posted:
I visited my doctor for infertility an I was told I have PCOS like ovaries but no elaboration on that subject. I'm sure I do have it because of the facial hair, and unability to become pregnant after 5 years. My next option according to her is to take and HSG test( a blue dye injected into my tubes) to make sure my tubes are working properly. Then she told me I will start a round of Clomid. Sounds stressful enough but 5 years of unsuccess takes the cake! Is their a such thing as "PCOS like ovaries"?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with PCOS at 24. I found out a year and a half later that I also have thyroid issues. I am unable to conceive on my own it seems. Day ...More

Helpful Tips

Watch Columbus Blue Jackets vs New York Islanders Live Streaming Hockey 2014 Hd Video Online Tv
Welcome To Sports Fans Watch Columbus Blue Jackets vs New York Islanders Live Streaming NHL Hockey 2014 Season ICE Hockey Online Direct TV. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.