Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sexual Side Effects of Taking Hormone Pills?
An_246188 posted:
I'm 16 and never really was into masturbating but ever since I've started the estrogen pills, I'm unable to masturbate. This is extremely awkward to talk about but if someone could explain why or tell me they have the same issue, I'd greatly appreciate it

ForeverFrustrated responded:
I dont have the same issue , but from what I've been told my doctors and research online, its normal to loose the sex drive when adding hormones to oneself. remeber with PCOS your hormones are already off balance , I lost my sex drive for about 3 months one time. and i go to college. so it was definitely random lol its important to get a regular hormone check up

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 23 years old, newly married, and I have PCOS. I am in pain every month from the serveness of my PMS disorder but no period every month. I see a l...More

Helpful Tips

Watch Columbus Blue Jackets vs New York Islanders Live Streaming Hockey 2014 Hd Video Online Tv
Welcome To Sports Fans Watch Columbus Blue Jackets vs New York Islanders Live Streaming NHL Hockey 2014 Season ICE Hockey Online Direct TV. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.