Skip to content
PCOS and Mood Swings
FutureMommy5 posted:
I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 14. I am now 26 years old.. I was wondering if there was anyone who experiences drastic mood swings. I know that this condition effects your hormones but I have mood swings that are ridiculous.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
PCOS can cause depression or mood swings .

Sometimes emotional problems are related to the physical symptoms of PCOS, such as excess hair, obesity, or infertility. However, you might have something else going on that is causing your mood swings.

Have you checked in with your doctor? If not, please make an appointment. Be sure to write down details of your swings - time of day, what you were eating, an activity you were involved with - to give the doctor complete picture.

Please let us know what you find out!

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

Single mom of a wonderful daughter. PCOS *see and endocrinologist and GYN* History of central hypothyroidism Rathke cleft cyst Anxiety / OCD 20/200 vi...More

Helpful Tips

SPAN~***Philadelphia Flyers vs Chicago Blackhawks live stream nhl watch free watch HD tv online.
Watch Philadelphia Flyers vs Chicago Blackhawks live stream online Free HOCKEY Game Today. Don't miss Carolina Hurricanes vs Edmonton ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.