Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
CT Ov Cyst finding
jls826 posted:
Hello,

I've had a history of ov cysts since '03, diagnosed with PCOS in '04. Recently I underwent an ABD-PEL CT w/ contrast for other issues and amongst another finding (a large hypodense 4.1 x 3.1 CM liver lesion, needing further eval) was a "5.0 x 3.0 CM cyst in left ovary"

Since '03 I have always had a cyst of some sort in my left ovary...that is until November 2011 when it "disappeared'. So, I'm a bit stumped as I wait to hear back from my Gyn.

From what I've read cysts larger than 5 CM require intervention, but is that 5 x 5 OR 5 x a lesser measure?

From '03 to Feb 2011 I never really had much of a cycle...an annual painful wall shedding. Then in Feb 2011 I oddly started getting regular cycles since. My Gyn wasn't concerned at all with such a change, and I was happy to finally feel somewhat normal again.

Would love to hear any relevant thoughts or similar experience from other community members.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 22 and have been married for almost 2 years. We have wanted to get pregnant however with PCOS I havent had a period for 6 months. Im taking 1000mg ...More

Helpful Tips

!!!!!!!@Free@!!!!!!! Real Madrid vs Schalke 04 Live Streaming Soccer Online Champions League – .R.o.u.n.d. o.f. .16. H.D T.V
Are You Looking for exciting soccer? Looking for awesome soccer match with HD video on your pc and related others? Don't worry. It is ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.