Skip to content
Breakdown25 posted:
Killing my self confidence or what little I had left. I have gained almost 775 lbs in a year since stopping my birth control. PCOS is having me gain weight and I need help on how to drop the weight. Im soooo upset with this gain and have lost all control. Basic diets arent working so please help me. IM DESPERATE
Breakdown25 responded:
WitsEndHI replied to Breakdown25's response:
All I can say is that I understand your frustration. The only way I have lost any weight in the past has been through a VERY strict holistic/natural way of eating, which included cleansing, no gluten, no sugar, nothing artificial. My diet was VERY restricted but I felt great... unfortunately it's hard to maintain. When something happened like moving and/or getting married I gained it all back. But I plan to go back soon!
Good luck!!!
29febeday responded:
I know how you feel, and was fed up with trying to loose weight, I tried just watching what I ate and exercising more but it just wasn't helping.... My DH looked great tho! Anyway, I decided I would save 20 dollars and find a diet supplement in that price range so I could afford it, I was willing to try ANYTHING as long as it didn't have caffeine because caffeine gives me the shakes pretty bad. the first thing I found was Slim Quick, they have with and without caffeine so I tried it and I Love it. I went from 270 to 230 wow, I just realized that is 40 lbs not 30... cool...anyway, it may not work for everyone and I doubted it would for me but it did so here I am recommending it to you...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 20 year old college student living in the real world. I work and support myself except for my insurances. I've been bulimic for eight years...More

Helpful Tips

For the young ones with PCOS
You are young. This does not mean you have time to worry about it later. At this point, you shouldnt really worry about the fertility ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 37 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.