Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
May Have PCOS
mmament87 posted:
Hi there,

My husband and I have been ttc for a while now (about 4 years) and we still have had no luck. It took me a while to muster up the courage to go see a dr. my worst fear is that they will tell me I cant have kids. My dr. seens to think that I may have pcos. I have had a consultaion and my blood work taken so far I have an ultrasound scheduled for Oct. 1st and then an appointment with my dr after that. I am a little bit over weight according to my dr. and I have a really hard time keeping it off. I have regular periods and have never missed a single one. I have tried opk's and it shows that I ovulate on the 20th day of my cycle which my dr thinks is to late. So anyway thats about all of my symtoms, Does anyone else have pcos with as few symptoms as I do. If so I would really appriciate the feedback. I will update after my dr appointment on the 1st.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Was dx with PCOS at 17/18. Been ttc almost 2 years with my DH. I have a great RE that we are working with. Very excited to conceive and seriously star...More

Helpful Tips

The Metformin Manifesto
This has been floating around a PCOS forum on a different site for years. I thought it would be good to pass on here. I DID NOT WRITE IT. ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 27 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.