Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hi I Too Am Having Serious Bleeding Problems
An_248091 posted:
I am 50 year old white female i have 6 children ages 27,25.5 ,21,20,9,6, and two step sons 27, and 24. I had 2 boys and 3 girls. During my last pregnancy i was 6 months pregnant i was hit by a 17 yr old driving 75 miles an hr in a 25 mile zone. I was put in a huge postal truck, tore off a fire hydrant and a front porch of a house needless to say the vehicle was a accordian , my baby flipped upside down i was in trauma 24 hours , my water leaked through the rest of my pregnancy i ended in a c-section. Now the after math of the accident has left me with complete deteriation of the neck and lower back, i have neuropathy, sciatica and irregular bleeding, bloating, constipation, head pain, and more. I was told i had a cyst i was givin loesstrin, it worked for awhile then the pharmacies no longer carried it. They gave me MonoNessa (norgestimate and ethinyl estradol tablets the 28 pack by Wilson company. After not getting the loestrin my mood swings, irratablity, bloating, constaption went off the hook i was miserable. I think im premenapausal but look i had 2 children in my 40's. I just turned 50. Anyhow i didnt get a period for 5 months im lie whats going on? But i had all the other stuff i was talking about and every month a 10 to 15 pound weight change . I gain then lose. Now i quit the MonoNessa cause it caused me severe bleeding for 4 weeks, i just quit bleeding afew days ago. My sex drive is nilch, im depressed bloated , fatigued, hurting everywhere im at my wits end any woman experiencing this like me any advice would help, thank you!

Take the Poll

If you bleed for 4 weeks straight after a doctor gives you a new birth control pill and he no longer is practicing what would you do?
  • Get A New Doctor
  • Go to the Hospital?
vote
View Poll Results

Cindyj55 responded:
Did you meant Loestrin? there are many Birth Control Pills/Oral Contraceptives available in market, you can try that. But First its better to consult the doctor..

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 21 years old and have had pcos for the past 4 years. the way i found out is that my period had stopped for about 3 months and me and my mom didnt...More

Helpful Tips

NHL TV~~@~~ Phoenix Coyotes vs Calgary Flames Live Streaming HOCKEY 2014 HD TV online on PC
Watch Phoenix Coyotes vs Calgary Flames live stream online Free HOCKEY Game Today. Don't miss Phoenix Coyotes vs Calgary Flames live The ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.