Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
PCOS- periods/spotting question
nic14120 posted:
I am 34 and diagnosed with PCOS after the birth of my son (which took 10 months to conceive). My periods were regular then, but I remember having spotting. Before trying to conceive my daughter My periods was pretty sporadic, i did experience spotting thru the months as well. i do also have hypothryrpidism. I am currently leveld with that. Thr last few months my periods has been regular, about 30-34 days, max. I ended my period last Sun and since ending it I have spotted at least 5 days already. Is it common to have a regular scheduled menstrual cycle and be spotting too?? I havr been working out, so not sure if that can bring on spotting?

PCOS_lady_1991 responded:
Honestly yes that is entirely normal. PCOS is ridiculous and it throws your body's hormones for a loop.
Only thing I can suggest to reduce spotting and to have regular cycles is to get on birth control. If you're already on it you possibly need to try a different kind. I myself went through at least 4, that I remember, before getting one that worked correctly with my body.

No two people are alike!

I hope this helped!

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 28 yrs old . i am have issues with pcos and abnormal bleeding plus i just found out that i am a diabetic but i really just want is to have a fam...More

Helpful Tips

Watch Lyon vs Juventus Live Streaming Soccer Europa League - Quarter-finals Online Hd Video Tv
Hello Dear, Today Soccer Live: you are most welcome Lyon vs Juventus live streaming online free sports start today if you want to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.