Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I have PCOS and endometriosis
AZcountrymamaof3 posted:
am a 27 year old mother of three. Never had any problems getting pregnant. 2 years ago I found out I had endometriosis and had to have a partial hysto done. I no longer have my periods as I no longer have my cervix or my uterus. I was just told on Tuesday of last week I have pcos on top of it all. The doctor put me on Resclipsen for three months to see if that would cut down on the cysts growing. I am scared to death it will only get worse. I was told if it didnt help i have to go back in for a Laparoscop y and my have to have my right ovarie taken out because that is the one that is the most covered in cysts, Has anyone dealt with all of this. I am really new to this.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 20 year old college student living in the real world. I work and support myself except for my insurances. I've been bulimic for eight years...More

Helpful Tips

HD.TV]]]-Grenoble vs Montpellier Live Streaming Top 14 Orange online HD TV
When, where and how to watch Grenoble vs Montpellier Live Streaming online Top 14 Orange HD broadcast coverage. Here is Grenoble vs ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.