Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
PCOS, Metformin and Accupuncture?
DCR2003 posted:
Hi Everyone. Just had a question: Has anyone done Accupuncture to treat their PCOS? I am going today and i wouldnt mind if anyone would share their experience with it? Thanks:)

kaylab0209 responded:
let us know how it worked, i recently started Metformin but have been debating trying accupuncture!

DCR2003 replied to kaylab0209's response:
It went great! She was SOOO helpful and she had lots of questions. It felt so good to talk about how i was feeling about being diagnosed with PCOS. She doesnt think i have PCOS bc i dont have the classic symptoms of the syndrome besides cysts and those can show up for whatever reason. She suggested an action plan for me and talk to my doc on how im feeling since he diagnosed me and also to get a follow up ultrasound in Jan to see if they are still there. Very interesting! I def feel better and its like almost like a weight has been lifted bc of holding everything in for so long. I would def try it!! it is relaxing and it seems to help even with the one treatment. GL and Baby dust

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 23 years old. Have been married a year and a half. We have been trying to conceive for about 5 months, until finally I convinced myself I have PC...More

Helpful Tips

WWE Wrestlemania 30 Live Stream Online Hd Video Here Link
WWE Wrestlemania 30 Live Stream PPV Free Online. WrestleMania XXX (also known as WrestleMania 30) will be the thirtieth annual WrestleMania ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.