BBT question.??.on metformin
DCR2003 posted:
So i have been charting my temperature all month and the last 6 days ive had 97.7 97.7 97.6, 97.6 97.6 then it dipped down to 97.4 and this morning i took my temperature about an hour earlier and it was 97.9 then i took my temp at the regular time i always do and it was 97.7. Which one should i go by? and do you think that i ovulated with just a .3 degree of a difference? I know i should wait another couple days to see if i continue to have high temps but just curious as to which one i should write down, the 97.7 or 97.9 and why it would be that much of a difference in an hour. I have tried that method before randomly and its always been the same temp. THanks. (Hope this makes sense, lol) Here is my chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/400f08

thistledown1973 responded:
I was never able to tell by my temperature; I relied on vaginal secretions and the way my body felt. With metformin I was ovulating for the first time since about age 14, so it was something I made myself learn to recognize. I was able to conceive on a single try (I waited until I was on metformin for seven months before attempting to get pregnant).