Skip to content
BBT question.??.on metformin
DCR2003 posted:
So i have been charting my temperature all month and the last 6 days ive had 97.7 97.7 97.6, 97.6 97.6 then it dipped down to 97.4 and this morning i took my temperature about an hour earlier and it was 97.9 then i took my temp at the regular time i always do and it was 97.7. Which one should i go by? and do you think that i ovulated with just a .3 degree of a difference? I know i should wait another couple days to see if i continue to have high temps but just curious as to which one i should write down, the 97.7 or 97.9 and why it would be that much of a difference in an hour. I have tried that method before randomly and its always been the same temp. THanks. (Hope this makes sense, lol) Here is my chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/400f08

thistledown1973 responded:
I was never able to tell by my temperature; I relied on vaginal secretions and the way my body felt. With metformin I was ovulating for the first time since about age 14, so it was something I made myself learn to recognize. I was able to conceive on a single try (I waited until I was on metformin for seven months before attempting to get pregnant).

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello my fellow cystas! I'm glad a community like this exists for women like us (thank you WebMD). I was diagnosed two weeks ago, for the second t...More

Helpful Tips

Max Muscle Blast
If you want to boost over-all results of muscle building then using Max Muscle Blast is a better option for you. This is not only ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.