Skip to content
Male Factor??
DCR2003 posted:
So i just am REALLY curious, last year at this time i was pregnant within a month but unfortunetly i miscarried and had a D&C. Its been over a year now, got diagnosed in August with PCOS, even tho the only symptom i have is Cysts, Just was wondering, if things can change with the guy?? I just dont get why we havent been able to concieve even with me ovulating and on metformin..?? It doesnt make sense. I thought that the only way things can change with the guy is if he has had trauma, which has not happened ....im really confused?? Any insight would be good. We have a FS appoint in January but it jsut seems like we arent getting anywhere with me ovulating and on met..thanks

Read more: http://www.babycenter.ca/thread/154587/male-factor#ixzz2Cc05nimw

Spotlight: Member Stories

I myself started my cycle when I was 12, my mother started hers at age 9. For the first couple of years my cycle was pretty decently regular, once or ...More

Helpful Tips

SPORTS>>Tim Bradley vs Manny Pacquiao Live Streaming HBO PPV Boxing 2014 Hd Video Online Tv
Hi Guys Don't mistake to start watching Manny Pacquiao vs Tim Bradley Online Boxing match on You'r Pc,Laptop,iphone.ipad,mobile,mac ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.