Skip to content
PCOS n extreme bleeding
mellylopez posted:
I too have pcos, was diagnosed in 2005. I have been bleeding for the past 5 months NONE stop. OMW how annoying is it that NO doctor knows what is going on with us. However, I have done my own research as although I have not yet tried it myself. I have found that ALOE VERA gel works for PCOS. So I planted a few plants in the garden and am going to try it once they are big enough to cut. I have see you can buy the gel but as with ALL homeopathic remedies organic or natural is the best.

For some of you women that want to try to conceive you can also try chasteberry or vitex. There are a lot of herbs that help. Maybe go to a Chinese store and ask them what they recommend. Good luck to all n know that you are NOT alone. There are many of us out there. Make sure you do your research and I pray the best for you all.

Spotlight: Member Stories

This is my story... I am 31 years old (32 in March) and I have been married for almost 2 years. I am young professional who has traveled the world and...More

Helpful Tips

Max Muscle Blast
If you want to boost over-all results of muscle building then using Max Muscle Blast is a better option for you. This is not only ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.