Skip to content
Does the depo shot have any thing to do with the occurrence of PCOS?
9193kids posted:
Just curious because my daughter is past the 18 months getting it out of her system. She went in for testing and testoteren is high and dh something is also high

BeanL responded:
if you ask a doctor they will say no. But women,like me, beg to differ. Symtoms of PCOS and what the depo shot does to keep you from getting pregnant are VERY similar. I never had any trouble with anything that pertains to the female reproductive organs til after I was on the depo for a year. Before the depo I was able to concieve, now I cant. Its been 7 years since Ive used birth control. I never have regular periods, I have horrible cramping, unwanted facial hair, cant lose weight no matter what I do. I believe from the bottom of my heart that the depo shot caused my PCOS.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 23 years old, newly married, and I have PCOS. I am in pain every month from the serveness of my PMS disorder but no period every month. I see a l...More

Helpful Tips

PC3> Pittsburgh Penguins vs Dallas Stars live stream nhl watch free watch HD tv online.
Watch Pittsburgh Penguins vs Dallas Stars live stream online Free HOCKEY Game Today. Don't miss Carolina Hurricanes vs Edmonton Oilers ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.