Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
one period since Feburary 2010
mminars92 posted:
I have had pcos for about 3 years now and I just began a period yesterday I'm not taking any medicines so should I be worried about why I got one after all this time?

jrmjo responded:
I was diagnosed with PCOS over 30 years ago. I found that my periods would just "show up" for a lack of better word. There wasn't anything to worry about, in my case. Remarkably, when I was in my mid to late 30s, I started having regular periods. Crazy!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Bonnie (22) DH (24) Dx with PCOS...After 18 months of TTC, we got a miracle BFP in March! Due 11/22/11, so blessed!

Helpful Tips

CLICK//You are most welcome to Charlotte Bobcats vs Philadelphia 76ers live stream NBA Basketball online free NBA Basketball start today if you want to watch this match you must be
Charlotte Bobcats vs Philadelphia 76ers live stream NBA Basketball on your PC. Charlotte Bobcats vs Philadelphia 76ers live time is Monday, ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.